I'm your new coach Ted. If I haven't met you yet, I look forward to meeting you soon!
I'm writing to invite you all to join me in our upcoming food and fitness challenge, where we'll all join together together to achieve dietary and fitness goals over the course of 4 weeks.
The challenge will run from August 8th- September 5th. Here's how it'll work:
- It'll start with a seminar on 8/8 where the coaches and I will go over the rules of the challenge. The challenge consists mostly of cutting out all added sugars, gluten, and soy. We'll assign other details on an individual basis based on goals, i.e. gaining mass, losing weight, etc.
- Get measured! We'll have the Bod Pod here to measure your body fat and lean mass before and after the challenge. We'll take hip/waist measurements and photos before and after the challenge!
- Meet with me one-on-one to discuss your individual goals and steps to achieve them before and after the length the challenge.
- Join the challenge Facebook group. This is where we'll hold one another accountable, share recipes, and successes!
I did this challenge back in January. I thought I ate well before the challenge, but in one month I was able to drop 1.1% body fat and gained about 4lbs of solid muscle . It took discipline, but all I did was commit myself to following the rules for a month. The whole idea is to make this a team effort so its fun and measurable! Approaching something like this is much harder when you do it alone.
Some of you will want to get leaner and some will want to put on more mass. This is not simply a weight loss challenge! Its about setting guidelines and achieving your goals with the motivation of your fellow challengers and coaches. Assuming you put the work in at the gym, your diet will determine if you achieve your performance and aesthetic goals. I know firsthand that I wouldn't have made it to the SoCal CrossFit Regionals without the dietary changes I've made over the course of my crossfit career. So lets team up and make some changes!
Entry into the CF213 Food and Fitness challenge is $140 and includes:
- seminar at the beginning describing the rules
- bod pod measurements before and after the challenge
- before and after photos
- one-on-one meeting with me to set a plan
- prize giveaway for winners
- unlimited email questions
- Facebook group access to HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE!
If you'd like to participate in the challenge, without a Bod Pod measurement:
- $60 (includes all the above, minus the bod pod)
If you'd like to get measured by the Bod Pod, but NOT participate in the challenge, the cost is:
- 1-time measurement: $50
- 2 Measurements (1 month apart): $90
To sign up for the challenge, send an email with the option of your choice to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line SIGN ME UP!
Please let us if you have any questions.